The new Maxibright Daylight 660W LED Pro uses a six bar system to ensure uniform coverage (PPFD) is given across the plant canopy perfectly in 1.5 x 1.5 metre area. Providing a blisteringly high PPF of 1782 and a fixture efficiency of 2.7 is the high quality Osram red and LUMLED white chips. This powerful combination of led chips ensures a full spectrum of light with enhanced red spectrum which improves your plants growth and quality.
Bigger yields using consuming less power.....
When compared to running a HPS system you will save 30 - 40% on HVAC, due to less heat been emitted. The Maxibright Daylight 660W LED Pro is totally plug and play from the box and can be assembled by one person. Featuring a remote dimmer and running totally silent in operation, the Maxibright 660W PRO LED Grow Light is a solid replacement for a 1000 watt HPS system.
Providing upto 50,000 hour life span the Maxibright 660W PRO LED Grow Light is a solid investment bringing the below benefits:
- Outstanding uniformed light coverage
- Enhanced light penetration
- Light Angle(°): 120
- Reduces ventilation power consumption
- Full-spectrum light balanced output
- Footprint coverage: 1.5 x 1.5 m
- Dimmable : OFF-25%-50%-75%-100%
- Light Dimmer included
- Control multiple units with iLink technology
- No fans or moving parts, silent running
- One person assembly
- 50’000 hour lifespan
- IP65 ingress protection
Maxibright 660W PRO LED Grow Light Specification:
- Osram red 3.8 µmol/J LUMLED white 2.85 µmol/J
- Overall Fixture Efficacy of 2.7 µmol/J
- PPF : 1782 µmol/s
- CE certified LVD & EMC compliant
- Low profile linear design
- Fixture Dimensions: 1119.6 x 1066 x 71.1mm
- Weight: 8.8kg
Your shopping cart is empty!