Great White Mycorrhizae
Great White Mycorrhizae's premium and concentrated formula aids optimum colonization of root systems by the fungi. The water-soluble powder makes application a snap and delivers the spores directly to the roots for immediate germination. Users should look for explosive root development, enhanced yields, fruiting and flowering, nutrient and water absorption and transplant success.
The cutting edge formula contains 16 different species of mycorrhizal fungi, 14 different species of beneficial bacteria and 2 species of trichoderma, all in one product. Research shows that this powerful formula will encourage plant and root development, giving plants the tools they need to maximize yields.
There are two main types of beneficial fungi: endomycorrhizal and ectomycorrhizal. Endomycorrhizae tend to grow alongside vegetables, shrubs, flowers and fruit trees. The 'ecto' variety, however is more adapted to growing on conifers and oak trees. Ecto (outside) varieties tend to grow in the substrate itself, whereas endo (inside) varieties actually penetrate the root cells, facilitating a greater level of nutrient uptake through a close symbiotic relationship. The combination of the two ensures that all bases are covered, regardless of your chosen plant species.
- Great for use in any medium or system
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble