During the first few weeks of the flowering cycle your plants' nutritional requirements increase and change significantly. It is critical that these changing needs are met head-on, as it is at this point that a crop's true potential can be unleashed. Hydrotops Flower Feed is designed to ease your plants into flower from the vegetative stage and provide the correct range of nutrients, amino acid chains and enzymes to further flower development. Hydrotops Flower Feed also lays the ground work for Top Heavy Crop to complete its work, making numerous flowering sites in preparation of a bumper harvest to come.
- Eases plants into the flowering stage from the vegetative stage
- Tailor-made for flowering plants
- Aids flower development
- Supplies extra amino acids and enzymes when plants need it most
- Can be used in conjunction with all Hydrotops products
- Works especially well with Hydrotops Top Heavy Crop to create extra flowering sites
- Comes in two sizes
How to Use Hydrotops Flower Feed
To make up a litre of Hydrotops Flower Feed, mix together 100ml of Flower Feed to 900ml of tepid tap water and allow to stand for 30 minutes. Spray plants lightly to the point of run-off.
Your shopping cart is empty!