During the vegetative growth cycle, when a plant's roots are running at their maximum capacity, the only shortfall comes with not foliar feeding. Hydrotops Leaf Feed encourages extensive branch and leaf formation, and also enhances the effect of other Hydrotops products such as Top Heavy Crop. Hydrotops Leaf Feed is tailored to your plants' vegetative requirements, supplying extra amino acid chains and enzymes that act as a growth stimulus for extra vigorous plants.
- Boosts branch and leaf growth in the vegetative cycle
- Tailor-made for vegetative plants
- Supplies extra amino acids and enzymes when plants need it most
- Can be used in conjunction with all Hydrotops products
- Works especially well with Hydrotops Top Heavy Crop
- Comes in two sizes
How to Use Hydrotops Leaf Feed
To make up a litre of Hydrotops Leaf Feed, mix 100ml of Leaf Feed with 900ml of tepid tap water and allow to stand for 30 minutes. Spray plants lightly to the point of run-off. When spraying young plants or cuttings Hydrotops recommends using Leaf Feed at half original strength (50ml to 950ml of tepid tap water) until the plants are well established.
Your shopping cart is empty!