Phillips 315w Master CDM Grow Lamps generate a greater level of useable plant light (photosynthetically active radiation) and run with a blinding intensity that's immediately apparent to the naked eye. The lamp is full-spectrum so it will produce the goods in both veg and flower – expect to see increased growth rates, tighter internodes, an improvement in overall vigour and an increase in final weight. It also has an increase in the red spectrum which gives a definate boost during flowering.
- Philips GreenPower (CDM-TP) 930 Elite Agro CDM Lamp – full spectrum lamp with an increased red spectrum
- Philips MasterColour (CDM-TP MW) 942 Daylight CDM Lamp – full spectrum lamp with extra blue light for veg
- Run at blinding intensity that's clearly visable with the naked eye
- Ideal to give your plants a boost during flowering to increase yields
- Highly efficient Philips 930 Agro puts out 1.9 micromole (umol) per watt of electricity
- Highly efficient Philips 942 Daylight puts out 1.7 micromole (umol) per watt of electricity
- Extremely high PAR levels on both lamps
Your shopping cart is empty!