Combi ducting is generally used to carry air from your extractor fan/filter to an outlet nearby. It can also be used to carry fresh air into your grow-space from an inlet. It can easily be shaped around corners and will concertina down to a very short length if needed.
With both an internal aluminium sheath and a layer of plastic around the outside, combi ducting is much more resistant to tearing than standard aluminium flexi ducting, as well as being fully lightproof.
- Choice of Diameter Size to fit any Extraction System
- Dual-layered construction – aluminium sheath with PVC outer
- Greater resistance to tearing than standard aluminium ducting
- Reduced noise levels compared with single layered ducting
- Reinforced by a spiral wound wire to maintain its cross-sectional area
- Prevents light leaks
- Economical and easy to use
- 10 Metre Length