Mills C4 is a dynamic product that causes explosive flowering in your plants, and breaks down decaying root material. It uses a unique blend of ingredients to make your fruits more potent, healthier and increased in size.
- Faster growth rate in fruit sets
- Promotes bigger, denser, heavier, and stronger tasting yields
- No PGRs
- Increases flowering sets and internodes
- Complete PK product
- Generates large quantities of complex essential oil production
- Breaks down dead organic root matter
- 95% organic and enhances vitality
- Stimulates higher sugar production
- Uses L-Amino acids
- Transfers beneficial carbohydrates and nutrients to developing flowers
Mills C4 works quickly and efficiently to trigger dramatic growth in flowering sets, giving you a high success rate in producing massive yields. It works to establish thick fruit sets in the early and middle stages of flowering, which results in heavier produce that is rich in essential oils.
- Comes in three sizes: 250mls, 1L, 5L
It is high in phosphorous and potassium which are mainly used in the production, and ripening, of flowerheads, to ensure that you get the maximum amount of flowers possible. It delivers much needed macro and micro nutrients, carbohydrates, and trace minerals to developing flowers, to mature the production of oil and sugar.
Using beneficial microorganisms at root sites to transfer nutrients, it works to organically break down dead root material and turn it into carbohydrates which are fed back into the plant.
Mills C4 does this by using a combination of L-Amino acids, Humic/Fulvic acid, and cold-pressed seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum) which is naturally high in Auxins and Cytokinin. It also uses this blend of organic and inorganic (mineral) fertiliser components to develop denser and faster growing plants.
This product is supplemented with trace elements of humates and fulvates which activate and boost the production of flowerheads.
During the flowering phase, C4 should be used as follows, per 10L:
Week 3: 5ml
Week 4: 10ml
Week 5: 15ml
Week 6: 10ml
Your shopping cart is empty!