Hygrozyme is a natural enzyme product which breaks down old roots into food for your plants while creating space for new roots to grow. Hygrozyme is completely unique in the way it is manufactured and it contains no living organisms. Use throughout your grow for a healthier root system and to prepare mediums to be re-used.
- Hygrozyme – manufactured by a unique process
- Breaks down old roots into food for your plants
- Creates space for new root-growth
- Helps keep the rhizosphere (root-zone) disease free
- Virtually unlimited shelf life
- Made from earth-friendly, natural ingredients
- Can be used with peroxide products
- Can be also be used to prepare growing substrates to be used again
- Available in 3 sizes: 500mls, 1 litre and 4 litres
How to use Hygrozyme:
Hygrozyme can be used right through the entire growing process or as a soak to rid old mediums of dead roots and to prepare them ready for your next grow. Always shake the bottle well before use. Add Hygrozyme to your nutrient solution at a rate of 2ml/litre. Adjust pH as necessary.
Use at the same rate for treating cuttings or seedlings and pre-treating rockwool cubes.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
Hygrozyme recommended dosage: 2ml/litre
Your shopping cart is empty!