Devils Garden Boost
A triacontanol based nutrient that does not contain phytotoxic synthetic surfactants or solvents
Devils Garden Boost includes biostimulants that work in synergy to ensure your crop reaches its full yield potential and will promote the development of luscious floral buds oozing with natural terpenes.
The triacontanol action in Devils Garden Boost is supported by the inclusion of additional flowering promoting biostimulants none which are available by our competitors as they are all manufactured in-house at Devil’s Garden.
The 17 fungal L-amino acids in Boost include:
- Glutamic acid - by far and away the most potent amino acid; a key natural stimulator of root proliferation and wound responses.
Key algal polysaccharides in Boost include:
- Tryptophan - the natural precursor to the auxin hormone, required for crop development.
- Alginates - form micro-colloids, and feed beneficial microbes.
- Laminarin - activates plant defence mechanisms against pests and diseases.
Use Devils Garden Boost from week 2 of flowering untill flush at a rate of 1ml - 2.5ml per litre
- Mannitol - acts as an osmo-protectant and antioxidant, thus making crops more resistant to environmental stresses.