Made from organic, composted materials, Root Riot Propagation Cubes retain the ideal water/air ratio for rapid and healthy growth. This revolutionary product is suitable for both seeds and cuttings. As they are infused with biologically active ingredients and micro-nutrients they are able to aid in root development while providing proper nutrients to your growing plants.
Riot Root Cubes are composed of sphagnum peat moss which has been delicately and finely milled, to provide a superior starting environment for cuttings, seed and even acid-thriving plant clones. This design allows more excellent air movement, ease of root penetration and outstanding water-retaining ability even after your plants have been transferred to other growing environments. Root Riot Cubes will easily fit into 50 compartment trades that come as part of the system. You will soon discover that the Root Riot system allows for the optimal environment for both root initiation and development.
Benefits of Root Riot:
- Provides for rapid and vigorous rooting
- Dust free
- Easy to use
- Proven reliable results
- 100% biodegradable
Directions for Use:
- Place the seeds in the holes in the cube
- Place tray in a warm environment until germination begins
- Choose desired cutting material and cut diagonally below the stem swelling or node. Take off
the bulk of the leaves, with just a few remaining.
- Dip the cut into the Clonex Rooting Gel and then gently place into the hole atop the Root Riot
Cube. Insert it gingerly and do not force it
- Mist the cuttings with Clonex Mist, cover with plastic bag or a clear lid as this will help to boost
humidity. Mist regularly during the growth process.
- You may transplant the plant when its roots are visible to the eye. If so desired, the cube itself
may be transplanted to any growth system