Hobby 120cm Starter Grow Tent Kit
Mammoth Lite 1.2m x 1.2m x 2.0m Grow Tent
Designed with strict specifications and extreme quality, Mammoth Lite Grow Tents provide superior durability. They are extremely affordable and easy to assemble so that even a novice gardener can easily assemble this product. As well, they won’t have to spend a lot of money on complicated tents when they are just starting out and are looking for the best method to contain their garden. Both professional and private growers worldwide have high acclaim for this easy to assemble and outstanding grow tent.
The Mammoth Lite Tent is ideal for smaller gardens, especially during the vegetative stage. It is also ideal for drying your crop after harvest.
- Designed with highly reflective Mylar to ensure up to 955 light reflection ratings
- Strong steel frame designed with 16mm tubes
- Easy to assemble
- Free of PVC so you plants will not be harmed
- Completely airtight
- 600D polyester inside coating
- Removable filter for spills (also waterproof)
- Fully adjustable exhaust and intake vents
- Velcro fasteners
- Made with high quality thick Mylar cloth
- Outlet/inlet vents for fan/exhaust systems.
- Machine washable materials
- Perfect drying environment during harvest
- Easy to take apart
- Does not require much storage when disassembled
- Easy to transport
5" Rhino Hobby Extraction Kit
The Rhino Hobby Extraction Kit, like most German-made items, is built to stand the test of time. When you need large volumes of air removed, especially hot and stale air, then you want to consider a Systemair RVK fan.
Greenhouses and Grow rooms often can get suffocatingly stuffy and the air content unbearable for humans as well as the plants. The use of a fan can do wonders. And when it’s the Systemair RVK fan, you can be assured of the most silent and reliable fan out there.
Benefits of the Systemair RVK
- This fan mounts easily either horizontally or vertically and comes with a bracket, where any wall or ceiling will do
- If you want extra control, fit the Systemair RVK fan to a Rhino fan speed controller and know that you can ensure your plants grow at the correct temperature
- By utilizing active carbon along with the fan, you can absorb undesirable odours. In addition, make the use of an extraction fan which will restore fresh air to the greenhouse or grow room
- So, you know you are getting a strong and reliable fan, the casing is made from fibreglass reinforced plastic
- For safety and a good look, all the Systemair RVK fans are fitted with external rotor motors and backward curving blades
The Carbon Filter
The Rhino Hobby filters are mimicked on the Rhino Pro range, so you know you are getting a quality carbon air filter. The carbon is what attracts and absorbs the bad air and pollutants, so is a very important part of the filter system. The only difference between the Hobby filter and the Pro filter is that there is a lesser density of carbon in the Hobby, 30mm precisely. But this is easier for a novice grower to handle and manage.
The reversible neck, one of its kinds on the market, will help extend the life of the carbon and ensure it reaches its 12 month lifespan, if not longer.
Ducting and Clamps
All the Rhino Hobby Kits come with Rhino ducting and 2 Rhino clamps. All additions are genuine Rhino accessories.
Included in the Rhino Hobby Extraction Kit
- 5 inch Systemair RVK Sileo Fan
- 13 Amp 3 Pin Plug
- 5 inch Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter
- 5 Metres of 5 inch Rhino Aluminium Ducting
- 2 5 inch Rhino Ducting Clips
Growlush 600w Light Kit
Gardeners and professional Growers are looking for reliable results from their HID lighting needs, look no further than a high quality and long lasting Magnetic Ballast!
Its straightforward heavy duty quality and highest insulation level of Class-H. Highlight its easy operation, with headache-eliminating plug and play with 220/240-volt supply. This HPS Ballast includes a 220-240 volt power cord.
1 x Grow Lush 600w Metal Cased Ballast
1 x Grow Lush 600w Dual Spectrum Lamp
1 x Euro Style Reflector
Powerplant Heavy Duty Timer
The PowerPlant Heavy Duty Timer is different. It is designed to take high loads and has no problem dealing with the inductive loads produced by a 600w ballast. This means no separate contactor/relay is required and saves you money. It has a 96 switching operations within a 24 hour period (every 15 minues). This timer is suitable for timing one 600w HID ballast.
It has a robust case design with socket and timer dust/moisture covers. Normal household timers are not built to take the high inductive loads produced by HID ballasts. If used with an HID ballast - the contacts inside the timer that open and close the timed circuit will overheat and weld together - breaking the timer and leaving your grow lights permanently on.
The LUMii Rope Ratchet
The LUMii Rope Ratchets adjust the height of your reflector to get the most light to your plants as they grow. They pull tight, lock into place and they are really durable. They are tough and are heat and cold resistant.
Each LUMii Rope Ratchet has two quick release carabiner clips at each end for ease of use and 2.4 metres of tough braided polypropylene rope.
1 x Mammoth Lite 1.2m x 1.2m x 2.0m Grow Tent
1 x 600w Grow Lush Light Kit
1 x Powerplant Heavy Duty Timer
2 x Rope Rachet Hangers (Pair)
1 x Sileo RVK 125A1 Fan (5”)
1 x Rhino Hobby 125mm x 300mm Filter (5”)
5 metre 125mm Aluminium Ducting (5”)
3 x 125mm Ducting Clamp (5”)
1 x 13 amp Plug & 4 metre Cable