Click Image for Gallery
Canna Coco 240cm Wide Grow Tent Kit
The Canna Coco 240cm Wide Grow Tent Kit can comfortably hold 10 plants and comes complete with everything needed for both novice and professionals featuring a 120cm x 240cm x 200cm grow tent, 600w dual spectrum grow light, 5 inch rhino hobby extraction kit and both nutrients and growing medium are made from the superb canna with 15 litre heavy duty round pot making it the ideal grow kit with its easy installation.
Mammoth Lite 1.2m x 2.4m x 2.0m Grow Tent
Designed with strict specifications and extreme quality, Mammoth Lite Grow Tents provide superior durability. They are extremely affordable and easy to assemble so that even a novice gardener can easily assemble this product. As well, they won’t have to spend a lot of money on complicated tents when they are just starting out and are looking for the best method to contain their garden. Both professional and private growers worldwide have high acclaim for this easy to assemble and outstanding grow tent.
The Mammoth Lite Tent is ideal for smaller gardens, especially during the vegetative stage. It is also ideal for drying your crop after harvest.
- Designed with highly reflective Mylar to ensure up to 955 light reflection ratings
- Strong steel frame designed with 16mm tubes
- Free of PVC so you plants will not be harmed
- 600D polyester inside coating
- Removable filter for spills (also waterproof)
- Fully adjustable exhaust and intake vents
- Made with high quality thick Mylar cloth
- Outlet/inlet vents for fan/exhaust systems.
- Machine washable materials
- Perfect drying environment during harvest
- Does not require much storage when disassembled
6 Inch Rhino Hobby Extraction Kits
The Rhino Hobby Extraction Kit, like most German-made items, is built to stand the test of time. When you need large volumes of air removed, especially hot and stale air, then you want to consider a Systemair RVK fan.
Greenhouses and Grow rooms often can get suffocatingly stuffy and the air content unbearable for humans as well as the plants. The use of a fan can do wonders. And when it’s the Systemair RVK fan, you can be assured of the most silent and reliable fan out there.
Benefits of the Systemair RVK
- This fan mounts easily either horizontally or vertically and comes with a bracket, where any wall or ceiling will do
- If you want extra control, fit the Systemair RVK fan to a Rhino fan speed controller and know that you can ensure your plants grow at the correct temperature
- By utilizing active carbon along with the fan, you can absorb undesirable odours. In addition, make the use of an extraction fan which will restore fresh air to the greenhouse or grow room
- So, you know you are getting a strong and reliable fan, the casing is made from fibreglass reinforced plastic
- For safety and a good look, all the Systemair RVK fans are fitted with external rotor motors and backward curving blades
The Carbon Filter
The Rhino Hobby filters are mimicked on the Rhino Pro range, so you know you are getting a quality carbon air filter. The carbon is what attracts and absorbs the bad air and pollutants, so is a very important part of the filter system. The only difference between the Hobby filter and the Pro filter is that there is a lesser density of carbon in the Hobby, 30mm precisely. But this is easier for a novice grower to handle and manage.
The reversible neck, one of its kinds on the market, will help extend the life of the carbon and ensure it reaches its 12 month lifespan, if not longer.
Ducting and Clamps
All the Rhino Hobby Kits come with Rhino ducting and 2 Rhino clamps. All additions are genuine Rhino accessories.
Included in the Rhino Hobby Extraction Kit
- 6 inch Systemair RVK Sileo Fan
- 6 inch Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter
- 5 Metres of 6 inch Rhino Aluminium Ducting
- 2 6 inch Rhino Ducting Clips
600w Grow Lush Grow Light Kit
Gardeners and professional Growers are looking for reliable results from their HID lighting needs, look no further than grow lush 600w grow light kit a high quality and long lasting Magnetic Ballast!
Its straightforward heavy duty quality and highest insulation level of Class-H. Highlight its easy operation, with headache-eliminating plug and play with 220/240-volt supply. This HPS Ballast includes a 220-240 volt power cord.
Grow Lush 600w Light Kit Includes:
- Grow Lush 600w Metal Case Ballast
- Grow Lush 600w Dual Spectrum Lamp
Powerplant Heavy Duty Timer
The PowerPlant Heavy Duty Timer is different. It is designed to take high loads and has no problem dealing with the inductive loads produced by a 600w ballast. This means no separate contactor/relay is required and saves you money. It has a 96 switching operations within a 24 hour period (every 15 minues). This timer is suitable for timing one 600w HID ballast. It has a robust case design with socket and timer dust/moisture covers. Normal household timers are not built to take the high inductive loads produced by HID ballasts. If used with an HID ballast - the contacts inside the timer that open and close the timed circuit will overheat and weld together - breaking the timer and leaving your grow lights permanently on.
The LUMii Rope Ratchet
The LUMii Rope Ratchets adjust the height of your reflector to get the most light to your plants as they grow. They pull tight, lock into place and they are really durable. They are tough and are heat and cold resistant.
Each LUMii Rope Ratchet has two quick release carabiner clips at each end for ease of use and 2.4 metres of tough braided polypropylene rope.
6 Inch Clip On Fan
The 6 Inch Clip on Fan is a great little product that’s ideal for keeping the air moving around in a small area such as a grow tent, without it taking up valuable floor-space like a pedestal fan. The fan can be clipped to a tent frame, shelf or any similar width fixing. The main body can be tilted and swivelled on the clip so that it points in the direction that you want it to blow. The fan has 2 speeds and is designed to create very little noise.
The fan only uses 15 Watts of power which makes it very cheap to run.Simply locate the fan by squeezing the ends of the clip together and locating the jaws over the pole a tent-frame, shelf or similar width item and release. The jaws will hold on, keeping the fan in place. Rotate and tilt the head on it’s pivot so that it is pointing in the correct direction. Plug the fan into a mains outlet and then switch the fan to “1” for a light breeze or to “2” for a stronger flow of air. The switch can be set back to “0” to switch the fan off again.
CANNA Coco Natural
CANNA Coco Natural is manufactured in the same way as CANNA Coco Professional Plus. CANNA Coco Natural consists of 100% coco flakes, produced in India while processing coconuts. The production process is subject to strict quality controls so we can vouch for this product’s quality.
● CANNA Coco Natural is a natural coco-based plant medium that offers the gardener and his plants advantages in comparison with other substrates:
● CANNA Coco Natural is an organic product that is very lightly buffered and free of harmful viruses or soil diseases.
● CANNA Coco Natural has an excellent water/air system, that provides the ideal circumstances for this cultivation method.
● CANNA Coco Natural naturally contains a special mould (Trichoderma) that protects plants against soil diseases.
● CANNA Coco Natural can be used a number of times.
Canna Coco A&B Nutrients
Canna Coco A and B is a revolutionary, (and often imitated, but never quite duplicated), beneficial nutrient that contains all of the essential elements necessary for a healthy and abundant crop. This easy-to-use formula does not come in a Flores or Vega form as it is basically a unique combo of both in that it works for both the growth and blooming cycles for plants! Canna Coco dissolves quickly and easily so it is safe to use in “drain-to-waste” systems that contain coco coir like canna coco professional plus .
After years of research with various types of growth systems including potting and drainage systems, Canna was the first to develop this unique formula that is specially geared toward coco growth environments. As it is composed of high minerals, it is extremely beneficial for healthy plant growth and development. Both private and corporate growers rave about the extensive growth and budding with this amazing product.
Directions for use: Never add parts A&B at the same time as it will cause an adverse reaction. Add Part A and then wait at least 10 minutes before adding part B. Never mix the 2 together in their concentrated form as well.
- Add Part A, then part B (equal parts) to tap water and then fill the nutrition tank with water as per usual
- Normal dosage: 40 ml per 10 l of water
- Mix well and let stand for a few hour before use
- recommended pH level: 5.3-6.2
- plants will take root in a coco substrate that is not saturated with water
- Store in a dark place, do not expose to extreme heat or cold
- Keep away from pets and children
- Wear eye goggles for protection
- Wash hands well after use, wear gardening gloves when administering this product
1 x Mammoth Lite 1.2m x 2.4m x 2.0m
2 x 600w GrowLush Light Kit
2 x Powerplant Heavy Duty Timer
1 x RVK150A1 Fan (6”)
1 x Rhino Hobby 150mm x 300mm Filter (6”)
5m 150mm Aluminium Ducting (6”)
3 x 150mm Ducting Clamp (6”)
1 x 13 amp Plug & 4m Cable
3 x Lumii Rope Rachet (Pair)
1 x Digital Thermo-Hygrometer
2 x 6 Inch Clip on Fan
3 x Canna Coco Natural 50l
1 x Canna Coco (A+B) 5 Litre
10 x 3 Litre Round Pots
10 x 15 Litre Round Pots
10 x 15 Litre Saucer
2 x 50ml Syringe
1 x 100ml measuring cup
Canna Coco 240cm Wide Grow Tent Kit